The reasons why you should buy Mens Premium Innerwear by Dollar Industries

The whole new range of mens best premium innerwear that brings out the tougher side of every man in true sense is basically made of 100% cotton yarn so that it can ensure that you enjoy the comfort to the ultimate level, a whole day.  These multi-coloured best premium innerwear is equipped with special Lycra Elastics by the introduced by Dollar Industries and to mention, this is a never before blending of 94% quality cotton and the rest of the 6% of Elastane and functional Fly front. And along with those special features like double layered contoured pouch and many more have also been introduced for that optimum support you need for your all-day comfort.

That is not all, the special ‘easy to slip on’ tunnel shape has also been introduced to encourage you to buy Dollar mens premium briefs to make you enjoy the ultimate level of comfort, all the day long. Certainly, these features make these best premium innerwear is a ‘must have’ product in your inner wear drawer. That is because they are specially designed for extra support that you need all day and the supreme comfort too. These best premium innerwear from Dollar Industries is as light and gentle to your skin like a feather. Along with this, the fabric boasts of smooth lustre, texture and optimum comfort too.

Well, to break even the advantageous sides of buy mens premium briefs by Dollar Global are as follows:

  1. The special fabric of this innerwear is a very good absorbent and soaks in the sweat to keep you comfortable in those sticky sweaty days of summer.
  2. It keeps your clothes absolutely clean and spotless internally.
  3. It reduces friction between the layers of the innerwear and your skin around.

It helps in controlling the temperature in the lower part of your body.

Check Discount deals

If the cheque is drawn on an account with the same branch as his own account-branch of the bank,
then he has to submit the same across the counter along with a duly filled in pay-in-slip

*** Avoid Scams and Fraud - Important Note Fom Ads2india.com : Must to Read***

Thank you for using free classifieds services at ads2india.com. As you know this portal/website is free to post ads and classifieds to everyone, we dont verify which are genuine and fake sellers or buyers. so it is your responsibility to verify properly before going to deal with any buyer or seller here. If you are interested in buying items from ad owner, you may contact the ad owner directly but should be very careful about scams and fraud. Below are some tips to help you avoid scams and fraud on the internet.

  • Only deal with people in your local area. The best way to avoid scammers is to deal locally, with people you can meet in person. Scammers will often contact you from another country or somewhere far away, asking you to ship the item you are selling.
  • Use caution when accepting relay calls from the hearing and speech impared. Relay calls are a legitimate service for people with hearing and speech disabilities. However, scammers often use this service to contact you, pretending to be deaf. Remember to deal locally, with people you can meet in person.
  • Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Money Gram, etc.). If you are asked to wire funds, you are talking to a scammer. Most time you will receive nothing for your payment.
  • Beware of fake cashier's checks and money orders. Scammers will often send you a fake cashier's check valued above your asking price. The scammer will then ask you to wire the over-payment back to them. Your bank may even cash this check, but when it is discovered that the check is fraudulent, you will be held responsible by your bank.
  • Beware of identity theft. Do NOT share your private info. Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States. Do NOT give out bank account numbers, passwords, mother's maiden name, date of birth, place of birth, credit card numbers, social security numbers, or any other personal and sensitive information.
  • Avoid deals that are too good to be true. Scammers try often to post fake ads, selling items that are significantly underpriced. If you see any of these fake ads, please Contact Us and report them.
  • Avoid shipping and escrow. Scammers commonly employ fake, online escrow services.

As user of this website, you agree with our User Agreement. You understand and agree that ads2india.com is not involved in any transactions between sellers and buyers, and has no responsibility for any harm resulting from scams or fraud.

Ads2india

Free classifieds. Post free classified ads. Online free advertising
Register New Account
Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0