*** Avoid Scams and Fraud - Important Note Fom Ads2india.com : Must to Read***
Thank you for using free classifieds services at ads2india.com. As you know this portal/website is free to post ads and classifieds to everyone, we dont verify which are genuine and fake sellers or buyers. so it is your responsibility to verify properly before going to deal with any buyer or seller here. If you are interested in buying items from ad owner, you may contact the ad owner directly but should be very careful about scams and fraud. Below are some tips to help you avoid scams and fraud on the internet.
- Only deal with people in your local area. The best way to avoid scammers is to deal locally, with people you can meet in person. Scammers will often contact you from another country or somewhere far away, asking you to ship the item you are selling.
- Use caution when accepting relay calls from the hearing and speech impared. Relay calls are a legitimate service for people with hearing and speech disabilities. However, scammers often use this service to contact you, pretending to be deaf. Remember to deal locally, with people you can meet in person.
- Do NOT wire funds (Western Union, Money Gram, etc.). If you are asked to wire funds, you are talking to a scammer. Most time you will receive nothing for your payment.
- Beware of fake cashier's checks and money orders. Scammers will often send you a fake cashier's check valued above your asking price. The scammer will then ask you to wire the over-payment back to them. Your bank may even cash this check, but when it is discovered that the check is fraudulent, you will be held responsible by your bank.
- Beware of identity theft. Do NOT share your private info. Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States. Do NOT give out bank account numbers, passwords, mother's maiden name, date of birth, place of birth, credit card numbers, social security numbers, or any other personal and sensitive information.
- Avoid deals that are too good to be true. Scammers try often to post fake ads, selling items that are significantly underpriced. If you see any of these fake ads, please Contact Us and report them.
- Avoid shipping and escrow. Scammers commonly employ fake, online escrow services.
As user of this website, you agree with our User Agreement. You understand and agree that ads2india.com is not involved in any transactions between sellers and buyers, and has no responsibility for any harm resulting from scams or fraud.